Your purchase of my (Chan Redfield) royalty free production music, songs, libraries or logo
sound fx (Item) grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to
make use of the work(s) (Item) you have selected.
You are licensed to use the Item to create end products for yourself or for clients and the End
Product can be distributed for free or profit.
An End Product is defined as the following, requiring an application of skill and effort.
(a) End Product is a video, video template, podcast, youtube video or channel, video game,
radio ad, television ad or other product or advertisement in which the Item is part of a
larger scope different in nature than the item on it’s own.
Go For It! Things You Can Do With The Item
- You can create End Products for clients, and you can transfer that single End Product to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client.
- You can make any number of copies of the single End Product.
- You can modify or manipulate the Item. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
Hold Up! Things You Can’t Do With The Item
- You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications.
unless you have aquired written permision to do so from me (Chan Redfield).For example: You can’t license an item and then make it available as-is on your website for your users to download.
- Although you can modify the Item and therefore delete unwanted components before
creating your single End Product, you can’t extract and use a single component of an Item on a stand-alone basis for profit . For example: You cut a songs intro, speed it up and/or add a a drum track and intend to sell it on a stand-alone basis.
- You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it
separately from the End Product unless you have acquired written permission to do so from me (Chan Redfield).